Welcome to Foodie Kids
Following on from the success of our Foodie Tots classes we're very excited to be launching Foodie Kids. These classes are aimed specifically for children already at school, ideally for those in infant years (4-8 years).
Centred around the theme of 'Eat a Rainbow' of fruit and vegetables, each weekly class focuses on different coloured food (usually two vegetables and one fruit). The class includes:
- Fun games to get kids comfortable and familiar with these foods.
- Find out where the produce grows and what they look like inside
- Opportunity to try these foods, usually in two different ways, but with no pressure to do so.
- Detailed information sheet for parents, with a recipe, nutritional benefits on the foods discussed that day, along with practical ideas for ways to increase these foods into your family's diet.
- Chance to ask questions to trained nutrition professionals.
- Foodie Kids classes run every week during term time
- On Wednesdays 4:15pm - 5:00pm at Cobham Village Hall, Cobham, Surrey
- Classes are paid for termly, which varies depending on term length but works out as £9 per class, a discount is available for siblings.
- Your first class is complimentary, click here to book your child a FREE trial
- Take a look at our gallery to see Foodie Kids class pictures